Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Reiki Ritual

Reiki is at minimum relaxing, and at maximum shifting.   Your chakras are worked on to keep them open and balanced.  The practitioner will do a 'laying of hands', channeling higher energy.  Also, healing energy is sent to guide cells back to a healthy state.

Last treatment, I felt meridian channels freshly opened like warm I V fluid being pumped through my veins--not relaxing: uncomfortable. Eventually the feeling settled down and I (silently) greeted the visiting spirits and ancestors. They sent messages of support, things I could be doing to expedite my goals, and waves of higher energy vibration.  Some chakras were released of excess energy and empty ones filled.  In the end, I was energetically balanced, relaxed, and overflowing with love.

As inner knowledge increases, so will the depth of the awareness of what is happening. Years ago, when first touched by a Reiki master, I felt only peace. Over the years, I have received fantastic visions and been acutely aware of what is happening vibrationally to my body.

Energy tune-ups are a must. Reiki is a widely known option to keep your energetic body in alignment.

Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment