Saturday, January 29, 2011

Ask With Trust

Once we have asked for what we want, what next?  Does a loud speaker appear above your head and tell you what to do?  Does the Universe send you a personal text?  Surely you must get at least an e-mail with step-by-step instructions on how to get what you want.

Well, maybe we do.  Just not in the way you might think.  The Universe tends to send it's instructional messages quietly.  Subtly

Once I asked for help on forgiving someone.  The next day, I turned to a new radio station and heard the last few minutes of an interview with a family counselor.  The subject was on forgiving for the same problem that I was having issues with.  The Universe had answered my request--I got the help I needed to see things more clearly and forgive.

Answers may come from something you overhear in the grocery store, a magazine article in the doctor's office, a quiet voice heard in meditation.

So go ahead, ask for what you want.  You will be guided on how to get it.  Keep your trust in that.

No comments:

Post a Comment