Thursday, August 1, 2013

Past Lives Are Not Just Stories

For most of my life, I believed that past life readings were a waste of time.  I mean, what is the sense of learning about something that happened before I was even born, and how could it be proven true? Fun, and interesting, maybe, but not relevant to this life time.

Then two Intuitive Counselors told me about two different past lives. One was of me living in a  cliff cave along the ocean.  People would gather outside my home and I would offer spiritual advise. This explained my fascination with the spiritual realm. Another was that I had once run an orphanage. After that reading, I saw myself in England running that orphanage during a deep meditation. In learning about that past life, I understood why I have a high ability to forgive in just about any circumstance except when it comes to the mistreatment of children.

Then during massages ( I was a massage therapist for a decade) I began to 'see' clients in different clothing, countries, and time settings and realized that I was reading their past lives. I saw them being mistreated, abandoned, having a spouse die young. After disclosing what I had seen to them, they would say that they had been attracted to that time period, or that what I had seen helped them to better understand their current life.

Through Akashic Record readings, it became easier to gain past knowledge.  The discovery that I was once sold off into slavery by a father attempting to pay off debts gave me a profound insight as to why forgiving my present father is so difficult--I'm not just dealing with one father issue, another one is tagging along.

The mother that I was ripped away from in that life time made me want a life in which I would not be so attached to my mom.  The pain had been too deep.  Hence, this life time I choose a mother that was intensely keen on getting me independent as soon as possible; attachment is not strong.

Sharing my personal history is not something I am comfortable with on a public blog. I am doing this because learning about where I came from and what I have been through has helped me to forgive and accept both myself and others.  It is in this vein that I hope to encourage you to have a past life reading from someone who knows how to do it.

Past life reading--not just for the fun of it.

Heather Leigh

No comments:

Post a Comment