Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Tasty Tarot Cards

Tarot Card Reader Lily's definition of the cards: Images that can represent both the physical and spiritual. You can think of an open-ended question, ask it, then draw ten cards that feel right. Each place has a significant meaning, as does each card.

 Last night I received a Tarot card reading.  In receiving a reading, I ask a question as clearly as possible then move the face-down deck of cards about the table until I feel that they are in the right place.  Now I have put my question, with my energy, over the cards.

Next, the Reader, Lily, chooses which ten cards she believes will answer my question.  They are her cards, so she must pick them.  Putting these into a pile, one by one she places them into a pre-ordained order on the table, still face down.  As she turns them up, Lily tells me what the cards mean, both in the card itself and in where it was placed.  In reading each card, I learn the answer to my question, including the timing and different things that relate to the question.

A few days prior, during a self-reading of my Akashic records, I had seen a wide white door close firmly in front of me--some part of my life is over.  When I turned around, there was no ground and all about me was floating in clear light blue air.  There was a man in striped pants and no shirt doing some sort of magic tricks.  Pieces of fabric were drifting about. I don't remember much of that place but was aware that magic was afoot and that whatever I wanted could be put together in this space.  All that was needed was for me to think about what I wanted.  Here, magic was reality

As I have been envisioning ten goals for quite some time, I assumed that this floating area must know my dreams so I waited for a door to open. I wanted to see what would happen next; no doors opened.

In getting back to the Tarot cards, I decided to ask how to best open the door that would get me to my goals, keeping with the highest good of all connected.

The results made sense to me.  Much of it was directly in line with what I had been seeing in my meditations.  I'm excited to find out how The Universe brings the ten goals to me.  The reading was clear that they would be coming to fruition soon.  Yey!

At the end of the Reading, Lily and I discussed our belief that the outcomes of Readings can be changed.  If I decide that I don't want what the Tarot cards are telling me, I can change my current life path so that the Reading will be changed.  If I want what is said, then I keep on doing what I'm doing. What a terrific opportunity!

Another helpful aspect is that even if we are intuitive, being in the middle of our own life, it can be difficult to step away and see where we are heading.  Readers are, hopefully, an unaffected third party with less biased vision filters.

I am thankful that the Reading that was given revealed that what I have wished for is coming true even better than I have been imagining. Oh, but first there is predicted some challenge that I need to be ready for.  Hmmm, wonder what the Universe is cooking up for me in her vast cauldron of dream stew.  I asked for this dream stew, now I get to taste how it comes out!

Heather Leigh

No comments:

Post a Comment