Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Handwriting Your Spirit

Handwriting analysis can be used to learn more about your personality and to change it.  By altering how you write, you can alter your personality.

On a spiritual note, when you cross your 't', put the horizontal line at the top.  This can bring up your self esteem to be more open to listening to your inner wisdom.  Also, when writing the 't' in cursive, make the vertical line one line--not an open loop. This allows you to be less effected by criticism.

Keep your writing easy to read to enhance your communication on all levels--stay away from the 'doctor' writing style.

Be sure to have a strong, tall, and straight capital 'I' to ensure you have a strong sense of self.

Have fun writing the personality you want to have.

Namaste

2 comments:

  1. Well I was looking some legal procedure for my case testimonial about Handwriting expert in Google so my search stopped me at your blog I really enjoyed reading it. I'm supposed to be somewhere else in a minute but I stuck to reading the story. I love Your Blog……..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I read about this subject in a Science of Mind magazine and immediately changed my Ts. It's working for me!

    ReplyDelete