Wednesday, February 9, 2011

What Next?

As you release old ways of thinking and behaving, you may start to wonder: what do I do now?  If I am no longer gossiping, complaining, and nagging, what do I do with my time?

You get CREATIVE!

As the old stuff is released, there is more room for creativity and fun and joy.

At dinner last night, rather than nagging my son about eating his carrots, we made shapes out of a pile of quarters.  Rather than complaining about a difficult co-worker, we played a silly game he had invented.  Rather than gossiping about our neighbors, we took the dog for a walk and howled at the moon.

Life is much more fun without the negative stuff.  Trust me, you'll find this to be true.

Oh, and he did eat his carrots.  He followed the rule of no desert until veggies are eaten.  But he did it with out me nagging.

Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment