Monday, May 9, 2011

Eradicating our Witches

While giving massages I have seen negative forms leave people's bodies, had ancestors come to visit, and angels assist me. Recently was the most incredible event I had ever seen.

The client was an older Asian acupuncturist who told me she had been plagued by a witch. At first, I thought she meant a metaphorical witch--my western mind not grasping her reality. But then we started working and I saw an eye on her leg watching me and could see the witch with my third eye. I poked the witch's eye and felt a scratch across my face and heard her calling me obscenities. After massaging her leg and pulling out the excess energy, she still would not leave.

Finally, I knew that what it came down to was my knowing that I was stronger than her.  Putting my hand on the place the witch had initially entered, I felt my power.  The witch came out. I put a protective bubble around my acupuncturist friend to prevent re-entry. It was amazing.

What strength do you hold in life? You have done amazing things. Next time life presents you with a challenge, remember your power. You are always stronger than you think you are.

Namaste,
Heather Leigh

No comments:

Post a Comment