Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Positive Visioning

Visioning, created by Dr. Michael Beckwith, is when you ask Spirit what you can do to be more in line with a higher path.


The first time I tried out this visioning thing through meditation, I was scared. What if Spirit/God/Goddess/The Great Spirit/The Universe told me to sell all of my belongings, shave my head, move to India, and give everything I have to the poor.  EEEKKK!!!! 


Then I remembered that I am connected to God and God already knows what I want.  If doing the above things would not make me happy, then the Universe would not be a happier place.


What makes me happy is being with my children, having a flexible schedule, financial prosperity, helping others, loving animals and writing. Being able to do things that make me happy puts me in line with a higher path. Visioning helps me see what I can do to be even happier.


The ultimate in a positive Catch-22.


Namaste

1 comment:

  1. Your posts are so special, you make it easy.
    Keep up the awesome work!

    ReplyDelete