Thursday, March 31, 2011

Relaxation Today

"I have decided that today is the day that I am leaving behind my stress," the massage client told me.  And she did.

She received a massage, a facial and a body scrub; played in the tide pools with her daughter; went to a wild animal preserve; received another massage the next day.  By the end of her vacation, she told me it had worked, she was relaxed.

You do not have to do everything that she did to relax.  Many people I've worked with have done similar things but still come out complaining. 

The trick was that she decided, firmly, that she was going to leave behind her stress.

Decide what you want today.  Stress relief is a good one, I prefer to ask for happiness.  Know with all your heart that it has happened.  And get ready for some fabulous results.

Namaste,
Heather Leigh

No comments:

Post a Comment