Monday, July 8, 2013

Fill Your Emptiness

While visiting my Akashic Records this morning, I was given a vision of emptiness.

There are ten goals that I have been envisioning, and being in a state of thankfulness with, for the past year. Today, I asked for guidance on manifesting these goals.

I was shown an escalator which brought me upward to a platform that led to a great black nothingness. What is this? I questioned. It came to me that my future/present is an empty void that I supply with my thoughts to bring into physical reality. I can fill it with whatever I choose.

So I put into this void a beautiful house in the perfect area, filled with all of the things and people that bring me joy.  Suddenly, the house appeared in sharp clarity. I walked into my house and was surrounded in love and joy. A joy that I had created.

My job now is to hold onto this vision and believe in its reality, stay focused, keep the faith, send out love and kindness, and be thankful for all that I have.

What will you fill your void with?

Heather Leigh

No comments:

Post a Comment