Saturday, April 2, 2011

Animal Spirit Guides

When you see a particular animal that begs for your attention, such as a hawk on a fence post, fourteen rabbits on one walk, a butterfly on your shoulder, take notice. It could be giving a message, such as: offering comfort, a new perspective, or a warning.

You'll know if the animal is offering a message if you feel a special significance to their presence.

Animal Medicine Cards can reveal what the message is.  They are based on the general traits of different animals.

For example, a lizard ran into my living room last week.  The Lizard Card told me that the fruition of either my dreams or fears was coming soon. As I am moving far from my home city next month, the lizard was sending a timely message.  I paid attention to the fact that it would be either my dreams or fears coming and decided to concentrate on my dreams.

Dreaming is more fun.

Namaste,
Heather Leigh

No comments:

Post a Comment